The Reeves Law Group is a well-established and well-respected plaintiffs’ personal injury law firm serving most of California. Our firm of ten attorneys occupies a spacious and elegant suite of offices in the sixth floor of the Santa Ana Park Tower building, overlooking the Orange County Civic Center skyline. We are close to the federal and county courthouses and to numerous restaurants, galleries and other art venues. Our firm specializes in litigation and trial work, representing clients in a wide variety of injury cases, including complex and large damage matters. Inquiries will be kept confidential.
SEO Specialist (3+ Years Experience)
The selected candidate will be a part of our IT Department, which supports the firm in all its technology needs.
• On-site optimization and website management
• Internal and external link building
• Overseeing website content implementation, and management of local and organic SEO campaigns
• Creating and analyzing reports and analytics
Skills and desired experience:
• 3 years of SEO experience minimum
• A technical background is a plus
• Knowledge of the latest Google algorithm updates
• Experience with SEO analysis platforms such as Moz, Majestic SEO, SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Raven, etc.
Front End Web Designer/Developer
We are looking for a web designer to work on an part-time or contract basis for a variety of design/redesign web needs.
• Use Photoshop, Illustrator to develop and maintain project assets
• Regularly communicate project progress/status
• Provide technical documentation, code comments, and readable code that is properly stored in a version control system.
• Participate in discussions with team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solution.
• 5+ years of web development experience
• HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design (mobile/tablet)
• PHP coding
• Video serving experience a PLUS
• Extremely comfortable with WordPress
• Working knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Ability to easily and quickly read and modify existing code
• Familiarity with SEO best practices
Please send samples (all will be verified)
Individuals only, no agencies
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a great work environment.
If you are local to Orange County and feel you would be a good fit with our company, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org