Santa Ana, CA, Information and Resources for Plaintiffs
For over 30 years, The Reeves Law Group has been representing Santa Ana residents and their family members who have been injured in accidents due to the negligent actions of a third party.
We’ve pulled together the most important Santa Ana community information and resources so you can find what you need in the event of an accident or injury.
We want to use our ample legal experiences and office location in Santa Ana and North Orange County to help citizens seek the legal protection and compensation they need.
Our personal injury lawyers have a long history of providing expert legal advice for the Orange County community, and the Reeves Law Group can help you file a successful legal claim and handle all aspects of your case after a major injury or death in the aftermath of a traffic or road-related accident, premises accident or from various other situations.
The Reeves Law Group – Serving Santa Ana, CA
Santa Ana sits in Orange County, CA, a portion of greater Los Angeles County in Southern California. The total population count in 2020 exceeded 310,000, making it the 13th largest city in California (in terms of population density). It is next to the city of Orange. The Orange County center began as a land grant in the early 1800s, when Mexican farmers traded cattle for manufactured goods from around the world.
Today, the Santa Ana Valley offers many attractions. The downtown area continues experiencing commercial growth and promoting the Santa Ana arts scene each year. Many veterans and Santa Ana residents enjoy the following town amenities and events:
- The scenic Santa Ana River
- Cultural art galleries
- Contemporary art collections
- The downtown area
- The Santa Ana Zoo
- The Downtown Santa Ana Artwalk
- Several historic homes
- A wide selection of theme parks
- Discovery Cube Orange County
- Local public schools
- The South Coast neighborhood
- John Wayne Airport
Accidents and Safety in Santa Ana, CA
The city of Santa Ana, California, is safe, but like all high-population areas in the world, you still have worry about the occasional accident and mishap. The southern region of California, particularly Orange County and surrounding LA and IE areas, frequently experiences severe traffic backups with some troubling accident statistics:
- 16 fatal car accidents happened in 2018 in Santa Ana.
- In 2017, 41 people died in Santa Ana from vehicle wrecks.
- 3,606 fatal car accidents occurred in California in 2019.
- Three workers lost their lives to workplace incidents in the last few years.
- In 2020, 463 employees had fatal workplace injuries in California.
- Over 51% of Santa Ana car accidents happen at night.
- 92.5% of vehicle crashes in Santa Ana occur during clear conditions.
- The middle of 4th St and Tustin Ave was the most dangerous traffic area in Santa Ana in 2019.
Living in Santa Ana, Orange County, or any surrounding CA county in the south might feel safe (and generally is safe), though severe accidents often happen.
Laws and Regulations in Santa Ana
Like most cities, Santa Ana relies on federal and state legal systems. Still, local municipal codes and other laws dictate how residents and visitors in the town should behave. Santa Ana became the county seat in 1889, making it the governmental and financial center of Orange County. As such, it has some unique laws and regulations.
For example, the Santa Ana Municipal Code (Chapter 36, Article III, Sec. 36-118) states: “No person shall stand, walk or sit on any median other than in a safety zone or crosswalk. This section shall not apply to any public officer, construction worker or employee of a public utility or its agent acting in the line of duty if such presence on the median is necessary to carry out the functions of the job.”
You might have trouble seeking compensation if you do not adhere to this Santa Ana city council requirement and get injured by a car or vehicle while standing on or near a restricted median. Our experienced legal team at The Reeves Law Group can help you navigate tricky city-specific accidents. Understanding the law can help you better protect your rights.
Major Roads and Highways in Santa Ana
Some of the main roads throughout the city of Santa Ana include:
- Santa Ana Freeway
- Interstate 5
- California State Route 1
- Orange Crush Interchange
- Pacific Coast Highway
- Alondra Boulevard
- Interstate 605
- San Gabriel River Freeway
Many of these major roads can connect you to large portions of the state, even reaching Sacramento, the state’s capital.
Important Resources for those injured in an accident in Santa Ana
After a wreck, you should seek medical help, file police reports, manage insurance claims, contact an attorney, and visit local courts. If you have an accident in Santa Ana, use our list of important resources below to have the necessary information handy.
1) Major hospitals and emergency rooms nearby
Orange County Global Medical Center:
1001 N Tustin Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705
South Coast Global Medical Center:
2701 S Bristol St, Santa Ana, CA 92704
Kindred Hospital Santa Ana:
1901 College Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92706
2) Police stations:
- Santa Ana Police Department:
- 60 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- (714) 245-8665
- Santa Ana Police Department Westend District Sub-Station:
- 3750 W McFadden Ave Suite I, Santa Ana, CA 92704
- (714) 647-5062
- Orange County Sheriff’s Department Headquarters:
- 550 N Flower St, Santa Ana, CA 92703\
- (714) 647-7000
- Santa Ana School Police Department:
- 1601 E Chestnut Ave #714, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- (714) 558-5535
- Orange County Sheriff’s Department Administration Field Service:
- 909 N Main St #2, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- (714) 569-3700
3) Fire stations in the area:
- Orange County Fire Authority Station #75:
- 120 W Walnut St, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- (714) 542-2311
- Orange County Fire Authority Station #71:
- 1029 W 17th St, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- (714) 573-6000
4) Insurance company offices:
- Yadira Alvarez Insurance Agency:
- 1651 E 4th St Ste 219, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- (714) 617-5196
- California Century Insurance Services:
- 900 W 17th St St A, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- (714) 550-9830
- State Farm Insurance:
- 1780 E McFadden Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705\
- (714) 327-0120
5) Courthouses and City Council buildings:
- Santa Ana Courthouse:
- 700 W Civic Center Dr, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Santa Ana City Council
- 22 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- (714) 647-6900
6) Local auto body shops in the city of Santa Ana:
- Gonzalez Paint & Body Shop:
- 618 E 1st St, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- (714) 547-8256
- Top Finish Collision Center:
- 626 W 17th St, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- (714) 543-9713
- Crash Champion Collision Repair:
- 1606 S Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92707
- (714) 547-8600
- Fernando’s Paint and Body Repair:
- 2220 W 1st St, Santa Ana, CA 92703
- (714) 631-2486
- J V Autobody shop:
- 3721 W McFadden Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92704
- (714) 775-2117
7) Specialist chiropractors in the middle of Santa Ana
- Rayas Chiropractic:
- 520 W 17th St #3, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- (714) 973-8911
- Bestcare Health & Wellness Center:
- 1104 W 17th St, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- (714) 547-5155
- First Health Chiropractic
- 3701 W McFadden Ave E, Santa Ana, CA 92704
- (714) 53108478
8) Surgeons in the city of Santa Ana:
- Flower Medical Center:
- 817 W 17th St, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- (714) 360-0040
- Coastline Surgery Center:
- 3200 S Bristol St, Santa Ana, CA 92704
- (714) 641-1111
- Dr. William F. Davis, MD:
- 2010 E 1st St Ste 270, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- (657) 272-5004
- Bijan Zardouz M.D.:
- 1220 W Hemlock Way #108, Santa Ana, CA 92707
- (714) 540-2272
- Bahareh Bonyadi, D.O. | Neurological Care of Orange County:
- 801 N Tustin Ave #206, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- (714) 486-2662
- Southern California Neurology:
- 2621 S Bristol St, Santa Ana, CA 92704
- (714) 540-1840
10) Physical therapists in the city:
- Santa Ana Tustin Physical Therapy:
- 1910 Old Tustin Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- (714) 835-6638
- California Rehabilitation and Sports Therapy:
- 2101 E 4th St #170B, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- (714) 558-3977
- WestStar Physical Therapy:
- 600 S Grand Ave Suite 104, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- (714) 972-0489
11) Santa Ana city mortuaries:
- Family Mortuary:
- 1201 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- (714) 953-9045
- Brown Colonial Mortuary:
- 204 W 17th St, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- (714) 542-3949
- Fairhaven Memorial Park & Mortuary:
- 1702 Fairhaven Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- (714) 633-1442
Why Call The Reeves Law Group in Santa Ana
For over 30 years, Santa Ana’s residents injured in accidents have called The Reeves Law Group for advice and representation.
Our personal injury lawyers have a successful track record and have recovered over $250,000,000 in verdicts and settlements for our clients. Our goal is to help you achieve satisfactory results for your injury and accident claims.
To make our services available to everyone, we take Santa Ana personal injury cases on a contingency basis. This means that you pay legal fees only if we win your case. Our lawyers will meet with you at our law firm office or at a location in Santa Ana that is best for you if you cannot travel because of your injuries. We want to ensure that our clients receive the prompt and personal attention they need.
Contact us today or call (800) 644-8000 for a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. For those who cannot see us at our office, our Santa Ana personal injury attorneys also make home and hospital visits.