If you have been injured in an Accident: Answers to Important Questions
- What should you do when the other side’s insurance company calls?
- What should you do when you get asked about your case by family and friends?
- How quickly will my case be over?
- Once I hire a lawyer, what do I do next?
- Will the other side’s insurance company send an investigator to spy on me?
- Do I need to hire a lawyer right away?
- How much am I going to have to pay a personal injury lawyer?
- How do I get the best medical care for my personal injuries?
10 Common Mistakes People Make After Being Injured
In this informative video, attorney Derek Pakiz outlines 10 mistakes that accident victims sometimes make which can harm their personal injury cases. Should you downplay your injury? What else does your lawyer need to know?
12 Tips of How You Can Help Win Your Case
Here you are offered 12 helpful tips that can help you win your case, such as keeping your lawyer informed of certain developments. What do you tell your lawyer about your medical care or work status? What items should you save as evidence?