Westminster, CA, Information And Resources For Plaintiffs
For more than 30 years, Reeves Law Group has represented Westminster City residents and their family members who have suffered an injury from a negligent third party. The Reeves team is dedicated to helping plaintiffs receive the legal representation they need to get their lives back on track.
We understand how difficult it can be to navigate the aftermath of an accident, which is why we provide our clients with information and resources specific to their community.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a major injury, don’t hesitate to contact our team for a free consultation today. We will ensure you receive the compassionate and professional legal representation you deserve.
The Reeves Law Group – Serving Westminister, CA
Westminster is located in northwestern Orange County, California, between the Santa Ana and San Gabriel rivers. It is next to the city of Fountain Valley. The city was incorporated in 1957 and today has over 89,000 residents.
Westminster is home to over 36,000 Vietnamese Americans who immigrated to the city during the Vietnam war. The refugees settled in Little Saigon, a portion of the city that has since become the “capital” of overseas Vietnamese Americans.
The city is also home to various cultural attractions, including:
- Donut Life Museum
- Bolsa Chica Park
- Liberty Park
- Vietnam War Memorial
- Museum of the Republic of Vietnam
- Little Saigon
- Blakey Historial Park and Museum
- Westminster Mall
In addition, Westminster provides easy access to various outdoor activities, thanks to its proximity to the Santa Ana Mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
Accidents And Safety In Westminster
Westminster has a C crime grade making it slightly more dangerous than the average US City. The annual crime rate is 31 per 1000 residents making it safer compared to only 39% of US cities. Fatal accidents are relatively common with the following notable statistics:
- 48 persons, with 25 casualties, were involved in serious accidents from 2016 to 2019.
- Forty-one vehicles were involved in fatal crash collisions in the same period.
- Drunk driving only caused 4 of these incidents.
- Nine pedestrians suffered from serious incidents within the same period.
- In 2021, a 23-year-old man died from a high-speed collision when his vehicle crashed into a parked car, causing a series of clashes.
- More accident information and statistics on Westminister
Laws And Regulations In Westminster
Westminster is a unique city in many ways, but one of the most notable is its strict adherence to the rule of law. Federal and state laws are applied in Westminster to ensure that residents are safe and secure. For example, speed limits are strictly enforced, and traffic accidents are prosecuted vigorously.
Westminster has Municipal Codes that provide additional regulations. Municipal Code 10.44.120 provides rules concerning vehicular behavior of peddlers and vendors. Vehicles are prohibited from parking on the street except in certain circumstances.
The law states:
Except as otherwise provided in this section, no person shall stand or park any vehicle, wagon or pushcart from which goods, wares, merchandise, fruits, vegetables or foodstuffs are sold, displayed, solicited or offered for sale, or bartered or exchanged, or any lunch wagon or eating car or vehicle, on any portion of any street within the city; except, that such vehicles, wagons or pushcarts may stand or park only at the request of a bona fide purchaser for a period of time not to exceed fifteen minutes at any one place. The provisions of this subsection shall not apply to persons delivering such articles upon order of, or by agreement with a customer from a store or other fixed place of business or distribution.
If a street vendor who is parked illegally is struck by another car, who is liable? What if the street vendor is causing a traffic obstruction? What if the traffic vendor doesn’t have adequate lighting and reflectors? Having an experienced injury attorney on your side that has dealt with traffic accidents in Westminster and OC is of great benefit.
The lawyers at Reeves Law Group have extensive experience dealing with city-specific accident cases and can help you navigate the complex legal landscape of Westminster. Contact Reeves Law Group today for a free consultation.
Major Roads And Highways In Westminster
The major roads and highways in Westminster include:
Interstate 405 (San Diego Freeway)
Garden Grove Freeway
W McFadden Ave
Important Resources for Those Injured in an Accident in Westminster
After being in a car accident, it can be challenging to know what to do next. It is essential to stay calm and take deep breaths. First, check yourself for injuries and then check on the well-being of your passengers. If anyone is injured, call 911 immediately. Once everyone is safe, move your vehicle.
After you arrive at a safe location, exchange insurance information with the other driver, and take photos of the damage to both vehicles, it is also a good idea to get the contact information of any witnesses.
After gathering all this information, you can file a claim with your insurance company. By taking these steps, you can help ensure that everyone involved in the accident is taken care of and that your insurance claim is processed smoothly.
Note that these listed resources are not an endorsement for any specific business or organization. They are for reference only.
Here’s a compilation of information and resources for plaintiffs in Westminster:
Major Hospitals And Emergency Rooms Nearby:
- Kindred Hospital Westminster
- 200 Hospital Cir, Westminster, CA
- (714) 893-4541
- West Country Professional & Medical Center
- 14120 Beach Blvd #112, Westminster, CA
- Vina Medical Center Inc
- 7838 Westminster Blvd., Westminster, CA
- (714) 890-3200
- Westminster Medical Center
- 15355 Brookhurst St # 102, Westminster, CA
- (714) 531-2220
- Westminister Police Department
- 8200 Westminster Blvd., Westminster, CA
- (714) 898-3315
- Orange County Fire Authority #64
- 7351 Westminster Blvd., Westminster, CA
- Orange County Fire Authority #66
- 15061 Moran St, Westminster, CA
- (714) 573-6000
- Orange County Fire Authority #65
- 6061 Hefley St, Westminster, CA
Insurance Company Offices
- Century Republic Insurance Services
- 8361 Westminster Blvd. STE 110, Westminster, CA
- (714) 898-9800
- Angela Do: Allstate Insurance
- 14282 Beach Blvd, Westminster, CA
- (714) 253-3377
- Farmers Insurance – John Le
- 8081 Westminster Blvd., Westminster, CA
- (714) 625-8467
- American Center Insurance Services
- 8564 Westminster Blvd., Westminster, CA
- (714) 892-4651
- Ruby’s Auto Insurance Services
- 7902 Westminster Blvd. b, Westminster, CA
- (714) 893-2909
Courthouse And City Council Buildings
- The Superior Court of California
- 8141 13th St, Westminster, CA
- (657) 622-6878
- Superior Court Justice Center
- 8141 13th St, Westminster, CA
- (714) 896-7231
- Orange County Public Defender
- 14120 Beach Blvd #200, Westminster, CA
- (657) 251-6562
Local Body Shops In The City Of Westminster
- Prestige Quality Collision Repair, Inc
- 6344 Industry Way, Westminster, CA
- (714) 897-3202
- Perry’s Auto Body and Paint
- 6441 Industry Way, Westminster, CA
- (714) 895-2809
- Silvas Auto Body
- 7152 Hazard Ave # B, Westminster, CA
- (714) 892-4120
- Century Autobody Collision
- 14042 Goldenwest St, Westminster, CA
- (714) 698-4255
- Westminster Collision Works LLC
- 14582 Goldenwest St ste d, Westminster, CA
- (714) 894-4001
Specialist Chiropractors In The Middle Of Westminster
- Chiro Haven
- 7687 Westminster Blvd., Westminster, CA
- (714) 900=2682
- Advanced Wellness Center
- 14340 Bolsa Chica Rd g, Westminster, CA
- (714) 709-8030
- HTV Family Chiropractic
- 6771 Westminster Blvd. suite I, Westminster, CA
- (714) 892-1871
- Chiropractic Care Center
- 6771 Westminster Blvd. # I, Westminster, CA
- (714) 373-2300
- Lam Mitzie M DC
- 7040 Trask Ave, Westminster, CA
- (714) 470-6911
Surgeons In The City Of Westminster
- Westminster Surgical Center
- 8331 Westminster Blvd. # A, Westminster, CA
- (714) 657-7118
- Hospital Circle Surgery Center
- 210 Hospital Cir Suite D, Westminster, CA
- (714) 890-3600
- Dr. Alan T Tran MD
- 7631 Wyoming St #206, Westminster, CA
- (714) 966-2888
- Orange County Surgery Center
- 8070 Westminster Blvd. Suite C, Westminster, CA
- (714) 622-5057
- Dr. Floyd G Shon MD
- 15464 Goldenwest St, Westminster, CA
- (714) 891-9008
Neurologists In The Area
- Dr. Nancy T Vu MD
- 14571 Magnolia St #201, Westminster, CA
- (714) 891-5453
- Dr. Thomas Di Julio MD
- 14571 Magnolia St, Westminster, CA
Physical Therapists in the Area
- Select Physical Therapy
- 16401 Magnolia St Suite 108, Westminster, CA
- (657) 271-2100
- Total Rehab & Health Center
- 16401 Magnolia St, Westminster, CA
- (714) 596-4288
- OC Rehab A Medical Group Inc
- 7631 Wyoming St, Westminster, CA
- (714) 373-4555
- Jill P Averza RPT
- 15464 Goldenwest St, Westminster, CA
- (714) 891-9008
Westminster City Mortuaries
- Westminster Memorial Park & Mortuary
- 14801 Beach Blvd, Westminster, CA
- (714) 893-2421
- Peek Funeral Home
- 7801 Bolsa Ave, Westminster, CA
- (714) 893-3525
- United Mortuary Services LLC
- 5792 Jones Ave, Westminster, CA
- (714) 657-3791
- Binh An Funeral Home
- 15751 Brookhurst St # 106, Westminster, CA
- (714) 906-5547
Why Call The Reeves Law Group In Westminster
The experienced personal injury lawyers at Reeves Law Group have represented Westminster residents and their families for over 30 years. Our attorneys have a successful track record of achieving favorable results for our client’s accident claims.
Our goal is to help our clients recover the total and fair compensation they deserve for their injuries. We offer our services on a contingency basis, which means you don’t pay us unless we recover compensation for you.
To learn more about how we can help you, call (800) 644-8000 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We also offer home or hospital visits in Westminster for those unable to visit our offices.