The Reeves Law Group

  • Why Choose Our Firm?
  • We have won top results in thousands of cases.
  • Hundreds of cases in the multi-million to $100,000 range.
  • More than 25 years of experience.
  • We don't charge a fee unless we win your case.
  • We make home and hospital visits.
  • Meeting locations throughout California.
  • We will treat you with courtesy, compassion and respect.

Personal Injury Network

How do I get the best medical care for my personal injuries?



Many people wonder, “How do I get the best medical care for my personal injuries?” Here are some tips.


Generally speaking, your family doctor has been the one to whom you’ve trusted your health and well-being — so that’s usually the right place to start when getting care for your injuries.

Sometimes, however, if someone has very serious or unusual injuries, they may need a referral to an ultra-specialist. In these cases, it is absolutely essential that you find an experienced attorney who specializes in injuries of this magnitude, who can make sure you receive all the care and treatment you require.

Oh, and by the way, if you’re not getting care quickly enough from your own doctor, or if you don’t have your own doctor, then talk with your attorneys they should be able to help with these kinds of issues as well.

Embed Code

If you would like to place this video on your website simply copy and paste the embed code below: