Tustin, CA, Information And Resources For Plaintiffs
For more than 30 years, the Reeves Law Group has represented Tustin residents and their families who have suffered an injury due to a third party’s negligence. We are committed to providing our clients with the resources they need to recover from their injuries fully.
In addition to our extensive legal experience, we have a network of medical and rehabilitation professionals who can help our clients get back on their feet. We also work closely with financial advisors to ensure that our clients receive their compensation.
If you or someone you love has been injured due to the negligent actions of another, we encourage you to contact us today for a free consultation. Our team will review your case and answer any questions you may have about your legal rights and options.
We look forward to fighting for you and your family.
The Reeves Law Group Serving Tustin, CA
Tustin is a city in Orange County, California, with a population of 80,276. Bordered by Santa Ana, Irvine, and North Tustin, and Yorba Linda, it’s a historic city with a rich agricultural past. It was founded in 1868 by Columbus Tustin, a carriage maker from Northern California.
Native sycamores and oak trees grow abundantly in the area earning it the nickname “The City of Trees.” People believe that the city founder, Columbus Tustin, was personally responsible for planting the oak trees that line the city streets.
There are various attractions in Tustin like:
- Marconi Automotive Museum
- Citrus Ranch Park
- Chemers Gallery
- Tustin Ranch Gold Club
- Peppertree Park
- Tustin Sports Park
- Veterans Sports Park
- Tustin Legacy Park
Accidents And Safety In Tustin
Tustin is more dangerous than 65% of US cities and has a C- crime grade. It also has witnessed its fair share of accidents resulting in casualties.
- Since 2016, there have been 23 fatal accidents involving 63 people.
- In 2018, Tustin witnessed 27 people involved in a fatal accident — the highest number since 2016.
- In 2017, eight people were involved in a multiple collision accident at the Costa Mesa Freeway. There was one death, one serious injury, and three minor injuries. Just 25 minutes later, another collision involving two vehicles occurred on Walter Avenue, injuring three people.
- Tustin does not see many drunk driving accidents, averaging only 1.5 accidents per year.
- Pedestrians are seldom involved in accidents. Only seven pedestrian accidents occurred from 2016 to 2019.
Laws And Regulations In Tustin
Tustin takes pride in being a well-regulated and safe place to live. They impose several laws and regulations on residents to maintain public safety, and when people break them, they put others at risk.
Sometimes, traffic rules may be unclear, leaving you wondering who’s in violation in case of accidents. Municipal Code 5325 Section C states that pedestrians can’t stand or walk in a roadway except if it’s done reasonably without interfering with any vehicle or if there’s a need to enter or leave a parked car. The exceptions remain open to interpretations and accidents due to tricky situations (such as protests) requiring an experienced legal counselor.
The experienced legal team at Reeves Law Group has a deep understanding of the city’s laws and regulations and can help you navigate the process of filing an injury claim. We know that accidents can be overwhelming, but we will be by your side to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Major Roads And Highways In Tustin
The major roads and highways in La Habra include:
- Interstate 5
- Costa Mesa Freeway (California State Highway 55)
- Jamboree Rd
- Tustin Ranch Rd
- Red Hill Ave
- Edinger Ave
- Newport Ave
- Irvine Blvd
Important Resources For Those Injured In An Accident In Tustin
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident, it is important to take some time to understand your legal rights and options. Depending on the accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, property damage, and even punitive damages.
Working with an experienced Tustin injury lawyer is the best way to ensure you receive the full compensation. At The Reeves Law Group, we have more than 30 years of experience handling personal injury claims. We will fight relentlessly to get you the compensation you deserve.
Here’s a compilation of information and resources for plaintiffs in Tustin:
1) Major Hospitals And Emergency Rooms Nearby:
- Foothill Regional Medical Center
- 14662 Newport Ave, Tustin, CA
- (714) 619-7700
- Orange County Global Medical Center
- 1001 N Tustin Ave, Santa Ana, CA
- (714) 953-3500
- Hoag Health Center Tustin Legacy
- 15000 Kensington Park Dr, Tustin, CA
- (800) 400-4624
- Tustin Hospital Medical Center
- 14662 Newport Ave, Tustin, CA
- (714) 838-9600
- Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Tustin
- 15120 Kensington Park Dr, Tustin, CA
- (714) 832-9200
2) Police Stations
- Tustin Police Department
- 300 Centennial Way, Tustin, CA
- (714) 573-3200
3) Fire Stations In The Area
- Orange County Fire Authority Fire Station 37
- 15011 Kensington Park Dr, Tustin, CA
- (714) 573-6000
- OCFA Fire Station 21
- 1241 Irvine Blvd, Tustin, CA
- (714) 258-7892
- Orange County Fire Authority Station 43
- 11490 Pioneer Rd, Tustin, CA
- (714) 525-9947
4) Insurance Company Offices
- Tustin Insurance Agency
- 17621 Irvine Blvd STE 112, Tustin, CA
- (714) 838-1704
- BMR Insurance Agency
- 13732 Newport Ave # 3, Tustin, CA
- (714) 838-1911
- Diverse Insurance Broker
- 250 W Main St Suite #103, Tustin, CA
- (714) 730-3773
- Farmers Insurance
- 100 W Main St Ste 9, Tustin, CA
- (714) 669-3930
5) Courthouse And City Council Buildings
- Santa Ana Courthouse
- 700 W Civic Center Dr, Santa Ana, CA
- Orange County Superior Court Civil Complex Center
- 751 W Santa Ana Blvd, Santa Ana, CA
- (657) 622-6878
6) Local Body Shops In The City Of Tustin
- Tustin Body Works
- 1361 Bell Ave, Tustin, CA
- (714) 566-0104
- Tustin Ranch Collision Center
- 16 Auto Center Dr, Tustin, CA
- (714) 540-9330
- Fix Auto Tustin
- 15622 Mosher Ave, Tustin, CA
- (714) 259-0455
- Bodycraft Collision Center Tustin
- 28 Auto Center Dr, Tustin, CA
- (714) 368-3390
7) Specialist Chiropractors In The Middle Of Tustin
- Tustin Family Chiropractic
- 14591 Newport Ave #202, Tustin, CA
- (714) 368-7600
- Tustin Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic
- 14232 Red Hill Ave, Tustin, CA
- (714) 505-5252
- ChiroActive Therapy
- 13031 Newport Ave Suite 116, Tustin, CA
- (714) 535-6535
- Cornerstone Chiropractic Tustin
- 17332 Irvine Blvd Suite 260, Tustin, CA
- (714) 912-9523
- True Health & Wellness
- 17251-A 17th St, Tustin, CA
- (657) 333-6061
8) Surgeons In The City Of Tustin
- Orange County Multispecialty Surgery Center & Sleep Center
- 14642 Newport Ave STE 100, Tustin, CA
- (888) 350-1579
- Dr. James F. Coleman, MD
- 12791 Newport Ave, Tustin, CA
- (714) 508-2105
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Center Tustin
- 13362 Newport Ave Suite G, Tustin, CA
- (714) 838-4141
- Allied Surgery Center
- 17731 Irvine Blvd #101, Tustin, CA
- (714) 450-2263
- Orange County Orthopaedic and Spine Surgeon
- 14642 Newport Ave Suite 105, Tustin, CA
- (949) 688-0958
9) Neurologists Around The Middle Of The City
- Katakia Madhu K MD
- 18062 Irvine Blvd, Tustin, CA
- (323) 980-9002
- WeCare Neurology of Orange County
- 18102 Irvine Blvd STE 206, Tustin, CA
- (855) 220-1777
- Bahareh Bonyadi, D.O.
- 801 N Tustin Ave #206, Santa Ana, CA
- (714) 486-2662
- Bijan Zardouz MD
- 1220 W Hemlock Way #108, Santa Ana, CA
- (714) 540-2272
10) Physical Therapists In The City
- Tustin Physical Therapy Specialists
- 15000 Kensington Park Dr #110, Tustin, CA
- (657) 859-6458
- Santa Ana Tustin Physical Therapy
- 1910 Old Tustin Ave, Santa Ana, CA
- (714) 835-6638
- State-of-the-Art Physical Therapy
- 2492 Walnut Ave #140, Tustin, CA
- (714) 544-2188
- Specialized Physical Therapy
- 250 El Camino Real Suite 100, Tustin, CA
- (714) 838-6999
- Mobility Physical Therapy
- 3002 Dow Ave #318, Tustin, CA
- (714) 389-9306
11) Tustin City Mortuaries
- Saddleback Chapel
- 220 E Main St, Tustin, CA
- (714) 544-1450
- California Cremation Society
- 17662 Irvine Blvd, Tustin, CA
- (714) 665-0058
- Infinity Cremation Society
- 17291 Irvine Blvd # 159, Tustin, CA
- (714) 669-9700
Why Call The Reeves Law Group In Tustin
Reeves Law Group has been representing Tustin residents and their families who have suffered an injury for over 30 years. Our injury lawyers have a successful track record of getting our clients the satisfactory results they need and deserve.
No matter the injury our client has suffered, we work tirelessly to get them the best possible outcome for their accident claims.
We understand that being injured can be challenging for our clients and their families, which is why we offer our services on a contingency basis. Our clients do not have to pay us anything unless we win their case.
If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident, call us at (800) 644-8000 for a free consultation. We also offer home or hospital visits for those unable to come to our office.
Tustin Information And Resources For Plaintiffs
Our comprehensive Tustin information and resources for plaintiffs will guide you in case of any accidents resulting in injuries.